CompTIA certifications are a globally recognized benchmark of skilled professionals in a range of IT disciplines. Completing a technical training or degree program and earning CompTIA certifications demonstrates real-world technical prowess and dedication to your career.
Accredited colleges and private computer schools alike offer courses and online degrees featuring certification prep for marketable CompTIA credentials. Compare some of the top-rated CompTIA certification training programs in the U.S., Canada and online below.
Featured CompTIA Training Programs
AAS - IT: Network Administration
This program provides the skills and credentials to pursue a range of entry-level positions in computer networking and IT support. Students will gain invaluable hands-on experience in the hardware and software needed to setup, manage and secure modern business networks.
- Includes Certification Preparation for:
- CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- MCSA: Windows Solutions Associate
- MOS: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel
- Setup and Manage Cisco Routers and Switches
- Microsoft Windows Administration Training
- Design, Implement and Support IT Systems
- Network Security & Digital Forensics Courses
- Intro to Programming, Databases and Web Development
Learning Method:Online Degree
Financial Aid Available:Federal, State, Military & Scholarships
Related programs at Purdue University Global:
- A.A.S. Information Technology
- M.S. in Information Technology
- M.B.A. Information Technology
- Compare all programs at Purdue University Global
CompTIA Courses, Degrees & Certificates
Compare undergrad & graduate degrees, IT certification boot camps, vocational certificates and self-paced online courses matching CompTIA certifications and related career tracks.
CompTIA Training Program
Course Highlights & Certifications
| || |
| || |