Microsoft Certification Training
The latest generation of Microsoft certifications was introduced to better reflect the job roles of the modern IT workforce. Hiring managers seek out Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs) with these credentials because they prove that an IT pro has current skills and technical prowess to implement complete information technology solutions using the latest Microsoft platforms.
Here are the top-rated Microsoft certification training programs online and in your area.
Microsoft Degree Programs
These accredited college degrees feature coursework in desirable Microsoft technologies and/or exam prep for Microsoft certifications.
BS - Network Technology: Microsoft
Students in this online bachelor's program will learn how to design and manage custom computer networks using Microsoft's popular business solutions, while earning marketable certifications from Microsoft and CompTIA.
- Includes Certification Preparation for:
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+ and Project+
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure
- Develop and Manage Microsoft Business Networks
- Network Administration and Security Training
- Business Collaboration and Strategic Planning
- Study Hot IT Topics like Cloud Computing, Mobility & Virtualization
Related degree programs at Capella University:
- BS - Network Technology: Cisco
- BS - Information Assurance & Security
- BS - Software Development: Mobile
- MS - Network Defense
- Compare all programs at Capella University
Associate of Arts in Information Technology
Strayer University's IT associate program covers the skills and credentials to pursue entry-level roles in technical support, computer networking, cyber security, and information systems management.
- Prepare for Certifications from Microsoft, CompTIA, EC-Council & Cisco
- Network and Systems Administration Training
- Database and Information Systems Management
- Introduction to Computer Programming & Web Design
- Soft Skills inc. Communication and Presentation
Related programs at Strayer University:
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- Graduate Certificate in Digital Entrepreneurship
- Compare all programs at Strayer University
Microsoft Courses & Certificates
These web-based Microsoft courses feature training and certification prep in the latest platforms from Microsoft and related technology vendors.
Coursera Certificates & Online Degrees
- Certificates and degrees in:
- Microsoft Azure and Power BI
- Microsoft Office Certifications
- Google Cloud Certification Prep
- Cisco Network Management & Security
- Oracle SQL Database Administration
- Graphic Design ft. Adobe Creative Suite
- UI/UX/Software Development and more
Udacity Courses and Nano-Degrees
- Choose from online programs in:
- Web & Mobile Application Development
- Big Data Analysis and Visualization
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security & Information Assurance
- Cloud Management and Engineering
- Blockchain Development and more
Microsoft Certification Resources
Microsoft certifications demonstrate your skills and expertise using the tech-giant's ultra-popular business and personal computing technologies. Microsoft Certified Professionals have a distinct advantage over non-certified co-workers and applicants.