AutoCAD courses and degree programs provide the conceptual knowledge and hands-on drafting experience to begin or advance your career in CADD (computer-aided drafting & design).
Universities, colleges, and private computer schools offer training programs in civil engineering, building information modeling, AutoCAD drafting, 3D animation and other sought-after drafting disciplines and technologies.
Compare top-rated AutoCAD courses and degrees online and in your area below.
Featured AutoCAD Programs
BA Graphic Design - 3D Modeling & Animation
This online bachelor's degree covers the skills and technologies needed to succeed in today's multimedia industry. Graduates from this program will be prepared for job roles such as digital animator, 3D modeler, game artist, and interior designer.
- 3D animation and sculpting using Autodesk Maya & Mudbox
- Art & design foundations inc. color theory and typography
- Graphic design training ft. the Adobe Creative Suite
- Design and animate 3d characters
- Render photorealistic effects
Learning Method:Online Degree
Financial Aid Available:Federal, State, Military & Scholarships
Related degree programs at SNHU:
- AS in Information Technologies
- BA in Graphic Design & Media Arts
- MS in IT - Web Design
- MBA in Engineering Management
- Compare all programs at SNHU
AutoCAD Courses, Certificates & Degrees
Compare undergrad & graduate college degrees, career-focused vocational certificates and self-paced online courses matching the Autocad Drafter career track.
AutoCAD Training Program
Course Highlights & Certifications
| || |
| || |
| || |
AutoCAD Drafter Career Resources
- Learn more about becoming a professional AutoCAD Drafter
- Browse and apply to AutoCAD drafter job openings
- Compare salaries of AutoCAD drafters and related positions
- Research in-demand certifications for AutoCAD drafters
- Discover the AutoCAD drafter education requirements