AutoCAD courses and degree programs provide the conceptual knowledge and hands-on drafting experience to begin or advance your career in CADD (computer-aided drafting & design).
Universities, colleges, and private computer and design schools offer CADD training programs in civil engineering, building information modeling, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit Architecture and other in-demand drafting disciplines and technologies.
Compare top-rated AutoCAD courses and degrees online and in your area below.
Featured AutoCAD Degrees
Bachelor's Degree in Mechatronics
This program will teach you how to design, build, and innovate cutting-edge mechanical and computerized systems. Graduates can pursue a variety of exciting and lucrative job roles such as engineering consultant, product engineer, and computer engineering technologist.
- Computer, Electrical, Control and Mechanical Engineering
- Use Engineering Programs like AutoCAD, Pro/E & SolidWorks
- Design and Fix Robotics, Programmable Controllers & Integrated Systems
- Accelerated Training Options to Earn your Bachelor's in 2.5 Years
Learning Method:Online Degree
Financial Aid Available:Federal, State, Military and Scholarships
Related Programs at ECPI University:
- Associate's in Electronics Engineering Technology (EET)
- Bachelor's in Electronics Engineering Technology (EET)
- Compare all programs at ECPI University
AutoCAD Courses, Certificates & Degree Programs
Compare undergrad & graduate college degrees, career-focused vocational certificates and self-paced online courses matching the Autocad Drafter career track.
AutoCAD Training Program
| || |
| || |
| || |
Find AutoCAD Drafting Schools
AutoCAD Drafter Career Resources
- Learn more about becoming a professional AutoCAD Drafter
- Browse and apply to AutoCAD drafter job openings
- Compare salaries of AutoCAD drafters and related positions
- Research in-demand certifications for AutoCAD drafters
- Discover the AutoCAD drafter education requirements