Businesses worldwide are launching new systems, websites and applications to gain a competitive advantage in the rapidly evolving IT space, driving unprecedented demand for talented designers and developers. The common goal throughout all of these new software projects is superior user interface (UI) design; a responsive and efficient UI will be vital as businesses endeavor to connect users to the cloud-based digital world.
There are already more user interface jobs than skilled and educated UI designers to fill them - and the talent gap is growing. Accredited higher learning institutions and private computer schools alike have enhanced their training programs with cutting-edge UI design skills to meet this growing demand. Compare UI design courses and degrees online and in your area below.
Featured UI Design Programs
AAS - IT: Programming and Software Development
- Design & Create Software Systems and Applications
- User-Interface (UI) and User-Experience (UX) Development
- Mobile Development using Java, Objective-C, C# & HTML5
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI) & Usability Testing
- Design Web Graphics and Multimedia Special Effects
Learning Method:Online Degree
Financial Aid Available:Federal, State, Military & Scholarships
Related degree programs at Kaplan University:
- A.A.S. Information Technology
- BS - IT: Programming and Software Development
- M.S. in Information Technology
- Compare all programs at Kaplan University
User Interface Design Courses & Degrees
Compare accredited graduate and undergraduate programs, vocational certificates and self-paced online degrees matching the user interface designer career track.