Businesses worldwide are launching new systems, websites and applications to gain a competitive advantage in the rapidly evolving IT space, driving unprecedented demand for talented designers and developers. The common goal throughout all of these new software projects is superior user interface (UI) design; a responsive and efficient UI will be vital as businesses endeavor to connect users to the cloud-based digital world.
There are already more user interface jobs than skilled and educated UI designers to fill them - and the talent gap is growing. Accredited higher learning institutions and private computer schools alike have enhanced their training programs with cutting-edge UI design skills to meet this growing demand. Compare UI design courses and degrees online and in your area below.
Featured UI Design Programs
B.S. Software Development: Web Application
Capella's online bachelor's with web development minor imparts the skills you need to create cutting-edge websites, application interfaces, and a host of practical tools that harness the power of the Internet. Students who earn this degree will be prepared for sought-after roles such as web designer, software developer, user interface designer, and cloud engineer.
- Wield Structured Query Language (SQL) to Build Powerful Data-Driven Applications
- Create Stunning Multimedia Apps with the Latest Editing Tools
- Develop Secure Cloud-Based Systems and Web Applications
- Manage Web & Software Engineering Projects with Agile
Learning Method:Online Degree
Financial Aid:Federal, State, Military and Scholarship
Related degree programs at Capella University:
- BS - Software Development: Mobile
- BS - Data Management
- MS - IT: Analytics
- Compare all programs at Capella University
BS Computer Science - Software Engineering
Students in this specialized computer science program will use the latest software engineering tools, techniques and programming languages to develop secure software systems and applications. Graduates of this online bachelor's program will be prepared for job roles such as Full Stack Developer, Application Developer, Systems Engineer and Programmer Analyst.
- User Interface/Experience (UI/UX) Design for Cloud-Based and Mobile Technologies
- Evaluate & Implement Emerging Systems Architectures to Achieve Business Goals
- Identify Software Vulnerabilities and Develop Secure Systems and Applications
- Use Reverse Engineering to Develop, Improve and Support Existing Software
Learning Method:Online Degree
Financial Aid Available:Federal, State, Military & Scholarships
Related degree programs at SNHU:
- AS in Information Technologies
- BS in Computer Science - Information Security
- BS in IT - Software Development
- MS In IT - Software Application Development
- Compare all programs at SNHU
UI/UX Design Courses, Certificates & Degrees
Compare graduate and undergraduate programs, vocational certificates and self-paced online degrees matching the user interface designer career track.