The U.S. Department of Labor forecasts 8% growth in the web development job market from 2019 to 2029, double the 4% average for all U.S. occupations. Talented web developers and designers will be in high demand as ecommerce continues to remake the retail landscape. The proliferation of social media and mobile devices will also drive web developer hiring as organizations seek a competitive advantage by producing engaging content across numerous networks and devices.
Computer schools offer a range of web development certificates and degrees featuring coursework in today's hottest programming languages, digital marketing tools and creative techniques. Compare web development courses and degrees online and in your area below.
Featured Web Development Programs
BS IT: Software Development
Capella's online bachelor's degree with the software development minor imparts the skills you need to create cutting-edge websites, software systems, and a host of practical applications that harness the power of the Web. Students who earn this degree will be prepared for sought-after roles such as web developer, software engineer, application developer, and database manager.
- Wield Structured Query Language (SQL) to Build Powerful Data-Driven Apps
- Create Stunning Multimedia Apps with the Latest Editing Tools
- Develop Secure Cloud-Based Systems and Web Applications
- Manage Web & Software Engineering Projects with Agile
Learning Method:Online Degree
Financial Aid:Federal, State, Military and Scholarship
Related degree programs at Capella University:
- BS - Information Technology
- BS - IT: Data Management
- MS - IT: Analytics
- Compare all programs at Capella University
B.S. Web Design & Development
In Full Sail University’s Bachelor's of Web Design and Development students learn the language of web development, and how to transform that knowledge into a fun and lucrative career. This degree covers both front end and back end development for the leading web platforms, as well as courses in creative writing, graphic design, and computer animation.
- Create Engaging Interactive Web Experiences in Adobe Flash
- Develop Intuitive and Attractive User Interfaces (UI)
- Dynamic Back-End Website Development Training
- Learn Web Development Intellectual Property (IP) Laws
- Advanced Scripting of Web-Based Software Applications
- Professional Web Developer Resume and Portfolio Assembly
- Final Project: Plan & Develop a Multifaceted Site from Start to Finish
Learning Method:Online Degree
Financial Aid Available:Federal, State, Military & Scholarships
Related degree programs at Full Sail University:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Animation
- Bachelor of Science in Mobile Development
- Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design
- Master's Degree in Mobile Gaming
- View all programs at Full Sail University
Web Development Courses, Certificates & Degrees
Compare diplomas, certificates, Associate, Bachelor's & Master's programs in web development and design.