The workplace demand for digital media skills—creating, managing, integrating and communicating information using Adobe’s video, graphic, web or design software—is on the rise. Adobe certifications help educators effectively teach digital communications skills while providing students and creative professionals with valuable career credentials that demonstrate real-world design prowess to prospective employers.
Explore high-quality, online certificates and degrees in graphic design.
Top Graphic Design Programs:
Adobe Systems' commitment to excellence and innovation in the realm of creative design is world-renowned. Adobe certification exams are difficult, but those that are up to the challenge will reap the rewards that come with owning the most respected certificates in the digital media industry.
Benefits of Adobe Certifications for individuals:
- Adobe certification is the absolute best way to communicate your proficiency in Adobe products.
- Resumes with Adobe certifications get noticed and fast-tracked by hiring managers.
- Adobe certified professionals earn recognition and respect from colleagues and employers.
- Adobe certified professionals receive exclusive updates on Adobe’s latest products and innovations.
- Adobe certified professionals can display Adobe certification logos on their business cards, resumes, and websites to leverage the power of the Adobe brand.
Benefits of Adobe Certifications for businesses:
- Adobe certifications allow you to quickly assess a job candidate's design skills.
- Businesses can invest in and promote their top employees by getting them Adobe certified.
- Adobe certifications map to specific products and job roles, so businesses can always find the right person for the job.