The workplace demand for digital media skills—creating, managing, integrating and communicating information using Adobe’s video, graphic, web or design software—is on the rise. Adobe certifications help educators effectively teach digital communications skills while providing students and creative professionals with valuable career credentials that demonstrate real-world design prowess to prospective employers.
These top-rated online courses and degrees in graphic design are currently enrolling students.
Southern New Hampshire University
- Specialize in Web or UX Design
- Digital Graphic Design for the Web
- Design and Refine Brand Identities
- Learn Adobe Creative Cloud Applications
- User Experience Design Foundations
- Build Responsive Sites in Adobe XD
- Hi-Fi Designs & Prototypes in Figma
- UX Research and Usability Studies
Adobe Systems' commitment to excellence and innovation in the realm of creative design is world-renowned. Adobe certification exams are difficult, but those that are up to the challenge will reap the rewards that come with owning the most respected certificates in the digital media industry.
Benefits of Adobe Certifications for individuals:
- Adobe certification is the absolute best way to communicate your proficiency in Adobe products.
- Resumes with Adobe certifications get noticed and fast-tracked by hiring managers.
- Adobe certified professionals earn recognition and respect from colleagues and employers.
- Adobe certified professionals receive exclusive updates on Adobe’s latest products and innovations.
- Adobe certified professionals can display Adobe certification logos on their business cards, resumes, and websites to leverage the power of the Adobe brand.
Benefits of Adobe Certifications for businesses:
- Adobe certifications allow you to quickly assess a job candidate's design skills.
- Businesses can invest in and promote their top employees by getting them Adobe certified.
- Adobe certifications map to specific products and job roles, so businesses can always find the right person for the job.
Graphic Design Training Programs
Browse the top-rated college degrees, online courses and certificates matching the graphic designer career track.
Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design - Web Design
- Learn the skills and design platforms to pursue jobs like web designer, graphic designer & digital marketing pro
- Create visually stunning websites and applications
- Graphic design training ft. Adobe Creative Cloud
- User interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design
- Fine arts foundation inc. design & color theory
CG Spectrum Digital Arts School
- Online multimedia certificate programs in:
- Digital Painting and Concept Art ft. Adobe Photoshop
- 2D and 3D Animation using Autodesk Maya or Toon Boom Harmony
- 3D Modeling featuring the ZBrush digital sculpting tool
- Video game design, programming and art production
- Visual effects (VFX) production using Houdini FX & Nuke
Adobe Systems Incorporated, founded in 1982, offers business, creative, and mobile software solutions that revolutionize how the world engages with ideas and information. Adobe customers include enterprises, knowledge workers, creatives and designers, OEM partners, and developers worldwide.
The Adobe Creative Suite of products is globally recognized as the pinnacle collection of graphic design, video editing, and web development applications. Adobe is the leading provider of career certifications for the digital media industry.
Adobe®, Adobe® logos, and Adobe® certifications are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.