EC-Council certifications validate skills and expertise in the field of IT security.
As computer crimes continue to escalate in scale and complexity, organizations are hiring record numbers of trained and certified IT security specialists to combat hackers, malicious attacks and security threats. EC-Council certifications prove your real-world skills and qualifications in today's most demanded computer security domains, including, ethical hacking, computer forensics, network security and penetration testing, helping to move you to the top of the list for a wide range of private and public sector positions in information security.
These top-rated online programs in cyber security are currently enrolling students.
Southern New Hampshire University
- Network Security and Administration
- Legal & Human Factors of Cybersecurity
- Security Risk Management and Auditing
- Operating System & Application Security
- Cloud, Network & Device Security
- EC-Council Certification Exam Prep
- Cyber Attacks & Countermeasures
- Computer, OS & Dark Web Forensics
"To beat a hacker, you need to think like one!" is is the motto of EC-Council's flagship certification - Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) - and the epitome of its stance on IT security training and certification. EC-Council certification training first teaches you how to "be" a cyber criminal, because understanding the motivations, tricks and techniques of attackers is the first step in making you the ultimate weapon against attack. EC-Council certifications measure your skills in the latest information security tools, technologies, prevention methods and countermeasures.
EC-Council credentials are used by a variety of government organizations - including the National Security Agency and the Department of Defense - to clear government personnel and contractors for privileged access to sensitive data, and recognized worldwide as a trusted indicator of advanced skills and qualifications in the IT security field.
EC-Council Certification Salaries
Average salaries for EC-Council certified professionals:
- LPT: Licensed Penetration Tester salary: $86,000
- CHFI: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator salary: $88,000
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker salary: $90,000
- ENSA: Network Security Administrator salary: $92,000
- ECSA: Certified Security Analyst salary: $92,000
Salary by EC-Council Certificate (USA)
In-Demand EC-Council Certifications:
EC-Council Certification Training & Degrees
Browse college degrees, cert-prep boot camps, and self-paced online courses matching EC-Council certifications and related roles.
Master of Science in Network Defense
- Includes Certification Preparation for:
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) & Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA)
- (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Assess, Develop and Implement Cyber Security Solutions & Infrastructure
- Advanced Training in Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing & System Hardening
- National Security Agency (NSA) & Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Approved
Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Includes Certification Preparation for:
- CompTIA A+, Network+ & Security+
- TestOut Network Pro, Security Pro & Pro PC
- Gain the Skills and Credentials to Pursue Jobs in Cyber Security and Network Management
- Information Security Tools and Techniques
- Design, Build & Manage Secure IT Networks
- Cyber Security Policy and Risk Management
- IT Service and Process Management
Master's in Technology Management
- Prepare for Leadership Roles in Business and Information Technology
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Cyber Security Threats & Countermeasures
- Cloud Computing and Virtual Data Centers
- Globalization and the Modern IT Workforce
- Computer Systems Analysis Tools & Techniques
- Wield Emerging Technologies and IT Personnel to Achieve Business Goals
- No GRE or GMAT Required for Admission
The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is a member-driven organization that certifies IT professionals in the latest information security and e-commerce skills. EC-Council is the creator of the globally respected Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (C|HFI) and Licensed Penetration Tester (L|PT) certifications, among other sought-after credentials for career-minded individuals.