Microsoft Certified Trainers lead Microsoft training and certification prep programs.
Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) are the leading technical and instructional experts on Microsoft's ultra-popular software products. MCTs are the only individuals allowed to deliver authorized Microsoft classes and certification prep programs using Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC), opening up technical training job opportunities at businesses, government agencies and educational institutions across the globe.
Beyond career opportunities, MCTs enjoy a range of perks and benefits, including instant access to the entire library of Microsoft's training materials, half-off discount on certification exams, opportunity to be among the first to earn new Microsoft certifications while still in Beta, membership in the MCT networking community, invitations to exclusive Microsoft events and much more.
Microsoft Certified Trainer Salary
Annual wage for MCTs and other Microsoft Certified Professionals:
- MOS: Microsoft Office Specialist: $53,000
- MTA: Microsoft Technology Associate: $55,000
- MCDST: Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician: $57,000
- MCSA: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: $59,000
- MCSA: Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: $73,000
- MCT: Microsoft Certified Trainer: $80,000
- MCTS: Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: $81,000
- MCITP: Microsoft Certified IT Professional: $90,000
- MCSE: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: $91,000
- MCPD: Microsoft Certified Professional Developer: $94,000
- MCDBA: Microsoft Certified Database Administrator: $96,000
- MCAD: Microsoft Certified Application Developer: $97,000
- MCSE: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: $97,000
- MCSD: Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer: $100,000
- MCA: Microsoft Certified Architect: $113,000
Average Salary by Microsoft Certification.
Microsoft Training Programs
Compare accredited degree programs, professional certificates, and self-paced online courses featuring the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Learn Cisco, Microsoft & Linux Platforms
- Microsoft Azure & AWS Cloud Computing
- Design and Manage Enterprise Networks
- Information Assurance & Network Security
- Computer Operating Systems
- Network Design and Security
- AI, Virtualization and IoT
- Soft Skills for Tech Pros