Each year, businesses generate huge amounts of electronic information, driving record demand for talented database administrators, developers and analysts who can manage this data effectively.
Accredited colleges and private computer schools offer training programs in today's hottest database technologies, including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, SQL and IBM DB2. Compare recommended database courses & degrees in the U.S., Canada and online below.
Database Degree Programs
BS - Information Technology: Data Management
This online degree program will prepare you for a range of desirable, information-driven job roles, including database administrator, business intelligence analyst, and database designer. Beyond the data side of things, students will gain key skills in hot tech domains like information security, programming, networking and project management, and how to apply this knowledge to support mission-critical functions across the enterprise.
- Advanced Database Design and Administration
- Business Intelligence and Big Data Analysis
- Internet Data Analysis and Digital Marketing
- Data Extraction, Transformation & Loading (ETL)
- Software Engineering & User Interface (UI) Design
- Advanced Data Warehousing and Decision-Making
- IT Project Management and Quality Assurance
Learning Method:Online Degree
Financial Aid Available:Federal, State, Military & Scholarships
Database Courses & Degrees
Compare undergrad & graduate degrees, professional certificates, and self-paced online courses matching the database administrator career path.
Database Training Program
Course Highlights & Certifications
| || |
| || |
| || |