The graphic design job market boasts a range of opportunities for skilled designers, including positions in web design, digital photography, game art, mobile media and computer animation.
With the growing number of digital media platforms, the demand for talented graphic designers is on the rise. Designers with superior digital, web and multimedia skills are in the greatest demand, as businesses seek slick interfaces and stunning visual effects to bolster their online presence.
Compare graphic design training and degree programs in the U.S. and online below.
Top-Rated Graphic Design Programs
These graphic design courses and degrees best embody the skills you need to pursue a digital artist.
BA in Graphic Design - Web Design
Students in this specialized graphic design bachelor's degree will learn the skills and technologies to succeed in roles such as web designer, graphic designer, and digital marketing specialist.
- Learn to Develop Cutting-Edge, Interactive Websites
- Graphic Design Training ft. Adobe Creative Cloud
- User Interface (UI) & User Experience (UX) Design
- Advanced Digital Imaging and Digital Publishing
- Fine Arts Foundation inc. Design & Color Theory
Related online degree programs at SNHU:
- BA in Graphic Design & Media Arts - 3D Modeling and Animation
- BS in Game Programming & Development
- MS in IT - Software Application Development
- Compare all programs at SNHU
AAS - IT: Programming and Software Development
- Use the Adobe Suite to Create Web Graphics & Effects
- Design and Develop Secure Systems & Applications
- Database Management and SQL Database Programming
- User-Interface (UI) and User-Experience (UX) Design
- Assemble a Professional Software Developer Portfolio
Related degree programs at Purdue University Global:
- A.A.S. Information Technology
- BS - IT: Programming & Software Development
- M.B.A. Information Technology
- Compare all programs at Purdue University Global
Graphic Design Training
Our network of technology and creative design schools offers a range of training programs for graphic artists. Compare online courses, certificates and college degrees matching the graphic designer education requirements and career track.
Graphic Design Online Courses
Learn the latest multimedia design tools and techniques including digital painting and illustration, visual effects production, 3D modeling and computer animation. Online design courses feature expert instruction, flexible schedules and a certificate to validate your skills to employers.
CG Spectrum Digital Arts School
- Online multimedia certificate programs in:
- Digital Painting and Concept Art ft. Adobe Photoshop
- 2D and 3D Animation using Autodesk Maya or Toon Boom Harmony
- 3D Modeling featuring the ZBrush digital sculpting tool
- Video game design, programming and art production
- Visual effects (VFX) production using Houdini FX & Nuke