Graphic Design Courses & Degrees
The graphic design job market boasts a range of opportunities for skilled and certified designers, including positions in web design, digital photography, print media, game art, mobile media and 3D computer animation.
With the growing number of media outlets, the demand for talented designers is on the rise. Graphic designers with superior digital, web and multimedia skills are in the greatest demand, as businesses seek to gain a competitive advantage with stunning visual effects for social hubs, e-commerce stores and branded websites.
Compare graphic design training programs in the U.S., Canada & online below.
Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design
Students in this online bachelor's program will learn the fundamentals of design from experienced artists, and build on that knowledge with the digital media industry's latest and greatest tools to become well-rounded graphic artists.
- Wield Adobe's Creative Suite to Create Cutting-Edge Graphics & Effects
- Use Typography & 2D Design Principles to Create Stunning Print Media
- Master the Psychology of Color and Layout to Design 3D Packaging
- Harness Movement, Composition & Audio to Create Powerful Videos
- Build a Professional Graphic Design Portfolio
Learning Method:Online Degree
Financial Aid Available:Federal, State, Military & Scholarships
Related degree programs at Full Sail University:
- B.S. Web Design
- B.S. Digital Cinematography
- M.F.A. Media Design
- View all programs at Full Sail University
Graphic Design Courses, Certificates & Degrees
Our network of technology and creative design schools offers a wide range of training options for new and established graphic designers. Compare courses, certificates and college degree programs matching the graphic designer education requirements and career path: