- Parent Category: IT Training Funding
- Category: IT Scholarships
The College JumpStart Scholarship is an semi-annual, merit-based scholarship open to high-school sophomores, juniors & seniors, college students, and non-traditional students. Financial need is not considered for the College JumpStart Scholarship; the main requirement is that you are committed to going to school and can express your goals for getting a higher education (by answering one of the following questions). There are numerous awards for winners of the College JumpStart Scholarship fund, including a $1,500 scholarship for first place, a $750 scholarship for the runner-up, and multiple $250 scholarships for honorable mentions.
To apply for the College JumpStart Scholarship simply answer one of these questions in 250 words or less:
- What are your educational goals?
- How will winning this scholarship help you attain your goals?
- Write about a time when "hard work" paid off.
- Explain your community service/volunteering experience and how it has affected your life and outlook.