Since 1998, InfoSec Institute has delivered world-class IT, management and cyber security training to enterprises and individuals. Their trainers use cutting-edge curricula and real-world scenarios to teach the most effective methods to grow, manage and secure the modern business.
Instructors at InfoSec Institute are renowned subject matter experts and published authors in the IT domain. Their client list includes FedEx, NASA, Bank of America, Booz Allen Hamilton, the DoD and all branches of the U.S. Military.
Expand sliders for IT training program details:
- Discover the dark side of computer crime and criminals.
- Find traces of malicious cyber activities left on disk.
- Apply the latest digital forensics tools and manual techniques.
- Recover data intentionally hidden or encrypted by perpetrators.
- CCFI: Certified Computer Forensics Examiner
- CHFI: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (add-on)
- Advanced information security governance
- Perform IT security cost benefit analyses
- IT security's role in driving larger business goals
- Design, develop and implement cyber security metrics
- Manage information security policies and personnel
- Risk management tools, techniques and best practices
- And much more
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
Duration: 5 Days
InfoSec Institute has campuses in the following cities:
- Live Online Training
- Washington D.C.
- Baltimore, MD
- Richmond, VA
- Chicago, IL
- Orlando, FL
- Dallas, TX
- Atlanta, GA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Denver, CO
- San Diego, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Las Vegas, NV