TrainSignal's CompTIA A+ training videos with Transcender exam simulations teach you the skills needed to become a certified Computer Support Technician, a.k.a. Help Desk Technician.
You’ll work hands-on to install operating systems, perform computer maintenance, and develop practical job skills in networking, security and PC troubleshooting. The A+ TrainSignal program includes complete test coverage for both the 220-801: CompTIA A+ Essentials and 220-802: CompTIA A+ Practical Application certification exams.
Certified A+ Instructor:Paul Gadbois | CISSP, Security+, MCSE, MCP+I, CCNA, ITIL, Network+, A+
Course Duration:38 hours: 12 minutes: 30 seconds
Available Formats:iPod Video, MP3 Audio, .WMV & .AVI Video (Instant Online Access)
A+ Exam Coverage:
- 220-801 -- CompTIA A+ Essentials Exam
- 220-802 -- CompTIA A+ Practical Application Exam
- TrainSignal also offers test prep for the soon-to-be-retired 700 series of A+ exams: 220-701 and 220-702. (Retiring on August 31, 2013)
This course is currently unavailable.
Related Training Programs
Browse the top-rated accredited degrees, professional certificates and self-paced online training courses matching TrainSignal A+ Videos and related career tracks.
- A+, Network+ & Security+ Cert Prep
- Network Design and Administration
- IT Network and Application Security
- Incident Response and Investigation
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Prep
- Learn Cisco, Microsoft & Linux Platforms
- Microsoft Azure and AWS Cloud Skills
- Info Assurance and Network Security