CompTIA certifications are a globally recognized indicator of skilled IT professionals. Completing a training or degree program including CompTIA certifications demonstrates real-world technical prowess and dedication to your IT career. Accredited colleges and private computer schools alike offer courses and online degrees featuring cert prep for marketable CompTIA credentials. Compare the top-reviewed CompTIA certification training programs in the U.S., Canada and online below.
Featured CompTIA Training Programs
AAS - IT: Network Administration
This program provides the skills and credentials to pursue a range of entry-level positions in computer networking and IT support. Students will gain invaluable hands-on experience in the hardware and software needed to setup, manage and secure modern business networks.
- Includes Certification Preparation for:
- CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Setup and Manage Cisco Routers and Switches
- Microsoft Windows Administration Training
- Design, Implement and Support IT Systems
- Network Security & Digital Forensics Courses
- Intro to Programming, Databases and Web Development
Learning Method:Online Degree
Financial Aid Available:Federal, State, Military & Scholarships
Related programs at Kaplan University:
- A.A.S. Information Technology
- M.S. in Information Technology
- M.B.A. Information Technology
- Compare all programs at Kaplan University
CompTIA Certification Courses, Degrees & Certificates
Compare undergrad & graduate degrees, IT certification boot camps, vocational certificates and self-paced online courses matching CompTIA certifications and related career tracks.