As technology becomes increasingly vital in business operations, the demand for talented IT managers who can effectively control computer systems and personnel is skyrocketing. These executives ensure that IT projects are efficient, sustainable, and inline with key business goals. While it takes certain personality traits to be a great leader, many of the tools, techniques and best practices of successful IT managers are learned in the classroom.
Accredited colleges, universities and private computer schools offer a range of training programs that cover the technical and business skills needed to excel as a technology manager. Compare top-rated IT management courses & degrees in the U.S., Canada and online below.
Featured Technology Management Programs
B.S.B.A.: Information Systems Management
This program provides the skills and credentials to pursue a variety of lucrative IT management positions. Students will learn to manage critical computer and information systems, while helping to grow the business to meet and exceed stakeholder expectations.
- Includes Certification Preparation for:
- PMI CAPM (Certified Associate of Project Management)
- CompTIA Project+ Certificate
- Advanced Training in IT Project Management
- Use Technology to Solve Business Problems
- Predict and Capitalize on Tech Innovation
- Explore the Lucrative Field of IT Consulting
- Aligns with PMI's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
Learning Method:Online Degree
Financial Aid Available:Federal, State, Military, Private Loans & Scholarships
Matching IT Management Programs at Kaplan University:
- A.A.S.B.A.: Small Business Management
- M.S.I.T.: Project Management
- M.B.A.: Information Technology
- Compare all programs at Kaplan University
MBA - Technology Management
This specialized Master's of Business Administration will prepare you to take a leadership role in the planning, development and management of vital IT systems. This program combines technology management training in key areas, such as databases, security, software and networking, with marketable soft skills like team leadership, organization and critical thinking, to deliver the tools you will need to face the real-world challenges of IT management.
- Applied Managerial Accounting, Economics, Finance & Marketing
- Use Information Technology to Foster a Real Competitive Advantage
- Manage Enterprise Databases, Networks and Telecommunications
- Explore the Impact of IT Innovation on Strategy & Operations
- Soft Skills inc. Leadership, Communication and Organization
Learning Method:Online Degree
Financial Aid Available:Federal, State, Military & Scholarships
Related Programs at CTU:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management
- Master of Science in Management - Information Technology Management
- Master of Science in Management - Enterprise Information Systems
- Compare all programs at Colorado Technical University
IT Management Courses, Degrees & Certificates
Compare accredited undergrad and graduate degrees, vocational certificates and self-paced online courses matching information technology manager skill sets and education requirements.