- Parent Category: IT Training Funding
- Category: IT Scholarships
The Foot Locker Scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate excellence in academics, on the sports field and in their community. Twenty (20) winners, a.k.a. "scholar athletes," will receive a $20,000 scholarship to use towards the tuition of an accredited college or University.
To enter the Foot Locker Scholarship Contest, submit the short registration form and a written recommendation from a non-family member. You will also have the option to submit additional materials, such as additional recommendations, pictures and videos.
Know a student athlete who's deserving of the Foot Locker Scholarship? Go to the application page and nominate them.
Scholarship Amount:Twenty (20) $20,000 scholarships (each to be dispersed evenly over 4-year period)
Entry Deadline:December 30, 2016
- GPA higher than 3.0
- U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
- Entering college next Fall as undergraduate Freshman
- Involvement in high school, community-based or intramural sports
- Applicants and their families cannot be affiliated with Foot Locker